As a licensed acupuncturist and skilled bodyworker, Colleen Gibson provides hands-on healing to cultivate healthy bodies, babies, and families. Whether you suffer from emotional or physical pain, or seek safe relief from symptoms related to pregnancy and childbirth, Colleen can help. With presence and compassion, she creates a transcendent healing experience for both body and mind.
Since starting her practice in 2007, Colleen has helped men and women find relief from a wide range of ailments: allergies, poor digestion, athletic injuries, stress and anxiety, and more. She draws on her deep knowledge of multiple modalities—acupuncture, massage, Chinese herbs, cupping, and more—as well as her intuition and presence as a practitioner. The result is a unique and effective healing experience that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
Colleen's greatest calling is in working with women through pregnancy and beyond. As a mother of two, Colleen "gets it" — she understands many of the emotional and physical challenges of pregnancy, birth, and parenthood. Her treatments offer gentle relief of the many uncomfortable symptoms of pregnancy and postpartum, as well as providing a space where women can be renewed in body and soul, held in support by Colleen's warmth and energy as a caretaker.
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- MA Wellness Management from Ball State University
- MS Exercise Science from Iowa University
Colleen's Continuing Education
- Acupuncture and Acupressure for Labor and Delivery, Levels 1 & 2, with Claudia Citkovitz
- Acupuncture and Acupressure for Labor and Delivery, Clinical Intensive at Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY with Claudia Citkovitz
- Ten Months of Gestation, with Debra Betts
- Early Pregnancy Acupuncture, with Debra Betts
- Craniosacral Therapy for Infants, with Carol Gray
- Pediatric Tuina, with Kyle Cline